About Me

“Being a Good artist is the toughest job you could pick, and you have to be a little nuts to take it on” -Charles Saatchi, founder of global advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi. I aspire to be as great and successful as him and hope that I can become somebody to be inspiring the way I am inspired by many great artists and designers. I am currently studying a BTEC National Diploma in Art and Design (Graphic Design) complemented with an A Level in Photography and I thoroughly enjoy this. It motivates me to continue on studying Graphic Design to gain new skills and expand my knowledge in the hope that this would help me fulfil my dream of becoming an Advertising Art Director. Art has always been a passion of mine from being a young child and I was taught the aesthetics of art from my Grandma. I have two younger siblings, ages 8 and 6 who keep me on my toes, so I find my Graphics work relaxes me. I enjoy taking photographs, spending time with friends, listening to music and reading books, autobiographies and articles. I also enjoy visiting galleries in the hope I can take away some inspiration with me. I am an outgoing person who is keen to have new experiences, travel and design.

Thursday 20 January 2011

Journey Photography



These are a few images taken from my A Level Photography work. The project was based upon Journey and my idea was to communicate fashion and beauty as well as travelling. Travelling is something I myself am passionate about along with Vintage Fashions. Each image is taken from a different shoot and these were used to compile my own Photography book, entitled Waiting. This was due to the way I captured my models as they appeared to be waiting to start their Journey.